How You Can Tell If You or Someone You Know Has a Gambling Problem
- Bragging about gambling, exaggerating wins, minimizing losers?
- Spending much of your time gambling, thinking about or planning to gamble?
- Restless and irritable when not gambling?
- Borrowing for gambling?
- Hiding the time spent gambling or hiding bills and unpaid debts?
- Lying about how much time or money you have spent or lost gambling?
- Frequent unexplained absences
- Giving up family time or missing work or school because of gambling or not stopping even if family members are concerned?
If you answered yes to even 2 or 3 of the above questions, you may be at risk for gambling problems.