Sports Gaming Interest Form
Are you interested in selling Lottery Sports gaming?
On 12/08/2021 HB 29 was passed to allow licensed lottery retailers who also hold a valid D1, D2, or D5 liquor permit to apply for a Type C Sports Gaming Host license through the Ohio Casino Control Commission (OCCC).
To be eligible to apply for a sports gaming license, a retailer must:
- Have a valid Ohio Lottery sales agent license.
- Be in good standing with the Lottery’s rules and regulations.
- Have a written recommendation from the Ohio Lottery to be issued a Type-C Gaming License.
- Not be a not-for-profit corporation or associate.
- Have a valid D1, D2, or D5 liquor permit.
If you meet these criteria and are interested in becoming licensed by OCCC or are interested in becoming a lottery retailer and have the ability to sell Sports Gaming, fill out the information to start the process with the Ohio Lottery.
Please note: A new Lottery retailer must be active selling for at least a 90-day period before being eligible to apply for a type C sports gaming host license.