MONOPOLY JACKPOT SECOND CHANCE ENTRY PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
- Non-winning tickets may only be submitted online.
- Enter and play as often as you like; each non-winning ticket gives you the chance to play the Second-Chance game and collect MONOPOLY properties. Complete a property set to win a Property Jackpot INSTANT cash prize or ENTRIES in the Monthly Jackpot Drawing. You could also win a Monthly Jackpot 2X or 10X Multiplier entry.
- Entries awarded in the Second-Chance game are valid for one (1) Monthly Jackpot Drawing only.
- All drawing entries are subject to validation by the Ohio Lottery or its designee and may be disqualified if eligibility requirements are not met.
- On or about the first Tuesday after the first Monday of each month, a drawing will occur to award the Monthly Jackpot. The final draw date will be published on www.ohiolottery.com 30 days in advance.
- Tickets winning cash prizes are not eligible for the Second-Chance Promotion.
- The Ohio Lottery reserves the right to substitute prizes for those of equal or greater value.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to claim Second-Chance prizes.
- Actual drawing dates are subject to change.
- Tickets may continue to be sold after the last Monthly Jackpot Drawing.
- All federal and state taxes associated with the value of the prize will be paid by the Lottery’s Sponsor on behalf of the Grand Prize winners. SGI will withhold required minimum taxes from all cash prizes and issue a W-2G form for the prize amounts won in the MONOPOLY Jackpot Second-Chance game.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Second chance Internet entry promotions
Copyrights and Trademarks
- All materials contained on the Website are copyright August 28, 2013, MDI Entertainment, LLC, a division of Scientific Games International. All rights reserved.
- No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion of the Website including related graphics.
- Second Chance Bonus Zone® and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Website are trademarks/service marks that identify MDI Entertainment, LLC, the government lottery for whose benefit and the benefit of its customers the website is produced, the intellectual property of one or more companies with whom MDI Entertainment has licensing agreements in place, and the goods and/or services provided by MDI Entertainment, LLC. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of MDI Entertainment, LLC.
Links to Third-Party Website
MDI Entertainment, LLC may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to users of the Website. MDI Entertainment, LLC does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. MDI Entertainment, LLC does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party website hyperlinked from the Website. MDI Entertainment, LLC will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
The information and materials on the Website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. MDI Entertainment, LLC the Ohio Lottery MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEBSITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEBSITE.
Lottery players are subject to Ohio laws and Commission regulations. Please play responsibly.
Please contact the Player Services Hotline at our toll-free number, 1-800-201-0108, with any questions about this promotion, or click on the FEEDBACK menu option at this website to send your questions or comments in an email.
Void where prohibited by law.