SECOND CHANCE COLUMBUS CLIPPERS
PROMOTION SPONSORED BY THE OHIO LOTTERY
1. Promotion begins May 1, 2013 and runs through July 31, 2013. Prizes can be alternated while supplies last.
2. Participants (18 years and older) must purchase Ohio Lottery scratch off instant tickets in either $1, $2, $3, $5, $10 or $20 denominations
3. Pick up BINGO board at any Columbus Clippers game at the AAA Auto Club Guest Services Center or they are available to download at clippersbaseball.com
4. Participants must use non-winning Ohio Lottery scratch off instant tickets to fill out the BINGO board
5. Ohio Lottery Baseball Bingo “Free Square Days” with the Clippers. On five dates, during the 2013 season, Clippers fans will receive one Free $1.00 Square on their Bingo Card. The Clippers will stamp or initial the Free $1.00 Square, on the Bingo Card, on the following dates: Saturday, May 18, Tuesday, June 4, Thursday, June 20, Thursday, July 11 and Tuesday, July 30. Start a new Bingo Card with the “Free Square” or complete a Bingo Card you’re working on.
6. Participants must submit their BINGO board in person at the Clippers Box Office or AAA Auto Club Guest Services Center.
7. Prizes will be awarded to contestants for each combination that they complete
8. To be eligible for a prize, participants must turn in the entire combination at one time
9. Prizes are available for participants while supplies last
10. BINGO boards will be returned to participants after each combination is completed until the board is completely covered.
10.When the BINGO board is completely covered, the Columbus Clippers will enter the participant’s board into a raffle for a grand prize. The grand prize is a Clippers VIP Experience, Friday, August 23. VIP Winner receives a VIP Parking Pass, 4 Box Seats, and a Clippers Cap & T-shirt for each guest. Winner to throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Winner receives autographed item from favorite current Clippers Player along with food & non-alcoholic beverage provided in form of Clippers Cash Token at $10/guest.
Ohio Lottery Commission and Columbus Clippers ("Sponsors"), at their discretion, reserve the right to select and/or change the prize(s) to be awarded as part of this Promotion. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible. Illegible entries are void. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. Columbus Clippers, the Ohio Lottery Commission and their respective agents, employees, commissioners, directors, officers, affiliates, subsidiaries and assignees are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, or incomplete entries. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Columbus Clippers can substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes can be won between May 1, 2013 and July 31, 2013 when a combination is completed. Columbus Clippers are responsible for supplying the prize(s) awarded. If the prize awarded is over $599.00, Columbus Clippers will provide winner(s) with a 1099 Tax Form.
RANDOM DRAWING: Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Prize Winner will be notified by phone by August 9, 2013. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Three alternates are automatically drawn per winning prize. Columbus Clippers will contact winners within three (3) days of the promotion drawing by phone. Winners must respond and/or accept prize within five (5) days of the first attempt to notify winner. If the winner does not accept the prize, the alternates will be contacted within the order drawn.
GENERAL RULES: Employees of Sponsors (Columbus Clippers and Ohio Lottery), their respective agents, employees, commissioners, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries, assignees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter this promotion. Void where prohibited by law. Any federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of Prize Winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsors and their agents, employees, commissioners, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and assignee, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers to use the Prize Winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Further, by accepting a prize, Prize Winner agrees to hold Sponsors, their respective agents, employees, commissioners, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries and assignees absolutely harmless against any and all claims and/or liability arising out of participation in this promotion and/or the ownership and/or use of a prize. Prize Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Columbus Clippers are responsible for conducting this promotion. Ohio Lottery Commission shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages and/or claims arising from promotions or Columbus Clippers conduct of any promotions and/or prizes associated with such promotions.
Next Est. Jackpot: $67 Million
Cash Option Value: $39.1 Million
Next Jackpot: $50 Million
Cash Option Value: $30.1 Million
Next Jackpot: $110,000
Next Jackpot: $2.7 Million
Cash Option Value: $1.4 Million